- 2012-05-17: OpenSSL 1.0.1c
- 2012-05-02: OpenSSL 1.0.1b
- 2012-04-01: OpenSSL 1.0.1 + Modernizes project to use ARC
- 2012-01-28: OpenSSL 1.0.0g + Optimized build script
- 2011-10-23: OpenSSL 1.0.0e + iOS 5.0
- 2011-02-08: I habe updated OpemSSL to 1.0.0d
- 2010-12-16: Script for building OpenSSL
- 2010-12-04: SHA256 Hash + Clean project file with iOS 4.2 as base SDK
- 2010-12-04: I habe updated OpemSSL to 1.0.0c
- 2010-11-16: I have updated OpenSSL to 1.0.0b
- 2010-06-30: I have updated OpenSSL to 1.0.0a with iOS 4.0 as base SDK
- 2010-06-10: I have updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8o + iPad Version
- 2010-03-31: I have updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8n
- 2010-02-26: I have updated OpenSSL to 0.9.8m
This is a tutorial for using self-compiled builds of the OpenSSL-library on the iPhone. You can build apps with XCode and the official SDK from Apple with this. I also made a small example-app for using the libraries with XCode and the iPhone/iPhone-Simulator.
Enjoy OpenSSL on the iPhone!
I have made an iOS 4.0 XCode Project with OpenSSL Libaries. The examples uses the MD5 or SHA256-algorithm to calculate an md5 or sha256 hash from an UITextfield.