Project for course "Realtidssystem"
Mjukvaruutvecklare inbyggda system @ MÖLK Utbildning
Embedded software developing
CarpeDiemAlarmClock is an alarm clock that is waking you up "gently" by gradually increasing the intensity of a NeoPixel LED-ring, before the alarm hits.
- The alarm clock shall also has an option to sound a buzzer at alarm time.
- User must be able to set clock and alarm time
- The alarm clock will have at least the following modes: Alarm on/off, sound on/off, light on/off.
- Time will be displayed with NeoPixel devices
- Serial commands / debugging
- Display light shows / demos instead of clock time
- Code is built with the Arduino core for an STM32F103C8 devboard, using the STM32duino tools.
- FreeRTOS is used, with several tasks and semaphores.
- STM32F103C8 devboard (Bluepill clone)
- Adafruit NeoPixel 24-LED ring (show hour/minute, wake up, cool light shows)
- Adafruit NeoPixel 8-LED strip (show seconds in binary format, and status)
- DS3231 RTC Breakout board
- HC-05 bluetooth module (for serial communication / app)
- Joystick module (user input, setting alarm/time etc)