goby project (version 2)
The Goby Underwater Autonomy Project aims to create a unified framework for multiple scientific autonomous marine vehicle collaboration, seamlessly incorporating acoustic, ethernet, wifi, and serial communications. Presently the main thrust of the project is developing a set of robust acoustic networking libraries.
As of release 2.1.1, Goby uses the standalone DCCL project: https://github.com/GobySoft/dccl
- Contact Toby (https://github.com/tsaubergine) for information on becoming involved with goby.
- Documentation: http://gobysoft.org/doc/2.1/
- Wiki: http://gobysoft.org/wiki
- Mailing list: email@example.com; join: http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/goby.
- Release Ubuntu packages: https://launchpad.net/~goby-dev/+archive/ppa
- Nightly testing Ubuntu packages: https://code.launchpad.net/~tes/+archive/goby-daily
Please note that the experimental Goby3 project is a separate fork: https://github.com/GobySoft/goby3
please read the INSTALL.txt file in this directory
please read the COPYING file found in this directory
contributing to Goby
please read the AUTHORS file found in this directory for instructions on how to contribute to Goby. You can fork the project and use the Github pull request system for submitting bug fixes and new features.
reporting bugs and other issues
please use the Github issue tracking system to report bugs or inconsistencies in the software or documentation. If you have a fix, this is greatly appreciated as well.