CarND Object Detection Lab
In lab this you will:
- Learn about MobileNets and separable depthwise convolutions.
- The SSD (Single Shot Detection) architecture used for object detection
- Use pretrained TensorFlow object detection inference models to detect objects
- Use different architectures and weigh the tradeoffs.
- Apply an object detection pipeline to a video.
Open the notebook and work through it!
Install environment with Anaconda:
conda create env -f environment.yml
Change TensorFlow pip installation from
tensorflow if you don't have a GPU available.
The environment should be listed via
conda info --envs:
# conda environments: # carnd-advdl-odlab /usr/local/anaconda3/envs/carnd-advdl-odlab root * /usr/local/anaconda3
Further documentation on working with Anaconda environments.
Particularly useful sections: