Empowering you to use machine learning to get valuable insights from data.
🔥Implement basic ML algorithms and deep neural networks with PyTorch. 🖥️Run everything on the browser without any set up using Google Colab. 📦Learn object-oriented ML to code for products, not just tutorials.
|🤷 Multitask Learning|
Running the notebooks
- Access the notebooks in the
notebooksdirectory in this repo.
- You can run these notebook on Google Colab (recommended) or on your local machine.
- Click on a notebook and replace
https://colab.research.google.com/github/in the notebook URL or use this Chrome extension to do it with one click.
- Sign into your Google account.
- Click the
COPY TO DRIVEbutton on the toolbar. This will open the notebook on a new tab.
- Rename this new notebook by removing the
Copy ofpart in the title.
- Run the code, make changes, etc. and it's all automatically saved to you personal Google Drive.
Contributing to notebooks
- Make your changes and download the Google colab notebook as an .ipynb file.
- Go to https://github.com/GokuMohandas/practicalAI/tree/master/notebooks
- Click on
- Upload the .ipynb file.
- Write a detailed commit title and message.
- Name your branch as appropriately.
- Click on