Please sign in to comment.
Add support for Daum realtime devices (#2952)
* train: add support for serial daum devices Add support for daum devices connected via serial port. Such device could be: - Daum Vital - Daum ergo_bike series * ergo_bike_2002 * ergo_bike 4004 TRS * ergo_bike cardio * ergo_bike vita * ergo_bike fitness The only device I own is a Daum Vital, therfore this is the only device that is known to work correctly. The default behaviour is to send the load to the device only once to allow the user to interact with the device. The profile field is used to pass a _force_ flag in form of a string containing the word _force_. Doing so will cause the implementation to send the load to the device every _poll interval_ (default 1s), except the training is paused. Signed-off-by: Florian Nairz <firstname.lastname@example.org> * train: daum: fix unsigned/signed compare mismatch and add return value
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 700 additions and 0 deletions.
- +2 −0 src/Train/AddDeviceWizard.cpp
- +1 −0 src/Train/AddDeviceWizard.h
- +438 −0 src/Train/Daum.cpp
- +117 −0 src/Train/Daum.h
- +74 −0 src/Train/DaumController.cpp
- +59 −0 src/Train/DaumController.h
- +3 −0 src/Train/DeviceTypes.cpp
- +1 −0 src/Train/DeviceTypes.h
- +3 −0 src/Train/TrainSidebar.cpp
- +2 −0 src/src.pro
Oops, something went wrong.