Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS OF ALL
- Why are my charts blank or data is missing?
- How do I override / manually enter TSS for a ride?
- Google/Bing Maps crash on Mac OSX?
- How do I add or remove a chart?
- Can I enter my weight and track/plot it?
- How do I plot x sec power best?
- I can't find Aerolab / Performance Manager?
- How do I fix tiny text on high-DPI displays?
- What happened to weekly summary?
- Where are all the chart settings?
- Where is the preferences / options panel?
- How do I change the colour of the rides on the calendar/list?
- GoldenCheetah doesn't find my PowerTap/Joule/SRM on Ubuntu Linux.
- GoldenCheetah.dmg installation didn't seem to work.
- What is GoldenCheetah?
- What is a good book or resource on training with power?
- Where can I download the installer for GoldenCheetah ?
- Where can I get the source code?
- I am a triathlete is GoldenCheetah appropriate for me?
- Is there a mailing list?
- How do I report a bug or request a new feature?
- How can I contribute?
- Can I donate to the project?
- What is the difference between xPower, NP and Daniels EqP?
- What is the difference between CP and FTP?
- Why does my CP chart show higher watts for a longer duration?
- Can I set a different CP/FTP for different reasons e.g. CP/FTP on a trainer?
- How do I seed the CTL for my PMC?
- Why is elevation different in GoldenCheetah to my other training software / website?
- Why is a metric e.g. TSS or average power different in GoldenCheetah to Garmin Connect?
- How do I set the metrics shown for intervals in the various summaries?
- How do I add a metric to the details screen (so I can override it) ?
- Can you calculate gradient, virtual power or other derived series from the ride data?
- Can I export metrics or access the metric database GC uses?
- Where is ride data stored?
- Where are settings located?
- How do I restore an athlete's backed up ride data?
- How do I split, merge or join files?
- How can I find 'spikes' or specific values in activity data?
- How can I fix 'spikes' or 'anomalies' in activity data?
- How can I add/remove a field to edit on the details screen?
- What are 'special fields' ?
- How do I find/add/sort/delete/edit intervals ?
- How can I export to a specific file format?
- Can I use GC to convert data from one format to another on the command line?
- Can I delete an athlete and all his/her data?
- How do I share data using Google Drive?
UPLOADING AND DOWNLOADING
- How to fix "permission denied" when downloading from a device?
- Why does upload to TrainingPeaks keep failing?
- How to download from Garmin Connect?
- What settings do I need to get GoldenCheetah to upload to my Google Calendar?
- When setting up my Withings wifi scales where do I get the userid and key ?
- Why can I no longer download directly from an SRM PC V?
SEASONS AND EVENTS
- Why are there different types of seasons?
- What is event used for?
- How do create/edit/delete seasons and events?
- I want to plot month -1,-2 and -3 how do I do that?
- How should I use Aerolab?
- My map doesn't show?
- What is the treemap plot used for?
- Can I change the colors in plot x ?
- How do you zoom in on a chart?
- I zoomed in but can't zoom out?
- GoldenCheetah is saying there is no data for a chart, but I'm sure there is?
RUNNING & SWIMMING
- How are runs and swims identified?
- How to add manual runs and swims with time and distance data?
- How to import runs and swims for best results?
- What do the fields on SWIM tab at the Editor mean and how they can be used?
- How to fix runs and swims?
- Is there support for Running Power?
- How to deal with multisport activities?
- Why the TriScore value is zero or so high?
- How can I choose pace units for running and swimming?
- How to override CV for specific activities?
- How can I see pace in Activity charts?
- How can I see pace and distance in CV charts?
- Why are CV/D'/etc. N/A in CV chart model?
- How can I set CV for running and swimming?
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.