Goletas.Collections is a set of data structures engineered for optimal performance.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is required to compile the source code.
- SortedSet - This is the first and only iterative implementation of AVL trees in C# available to date. Balanced binary tree nodes contain parent pointers to completely eliminate stack dependency on traversals and help more efficiently rebalance the tree.
- SortedDictionary<K,V> - Implementation of a dictionary based on the SortedSet algorithms.
- LinkedStack - Stack implementation that uses singly linked list nodes.
- LinkedQueue - Queue implementation that uses singly linked list nodes.