Bluise - A Nuxt.js & Netlify CMS boilerplate.
I wanted to explore Netlify CMS & Tailwind CSS, ended up creating this boilerplate.
So far we've got:
- Blog w/ posts, including pagination.
- Configurable manifest & global settings.
- CSS Markdown (Thanks to [https://github.com/iandinwoodie/github-markdown-tailwindcss/blob/master/markdown.css]).
- Dynamic pages.
- PWA ready.
- SEO ready for posts & pages.
- Signup form (using Netlify Forms).
- Tools (Commitlint, Husky).
Few things I'd like to add in the future:
- Contact form under _slug.
- Dynamic sections/widgets.
- Responsive CSS markdown.
# ensure you have the prerequisites # install brew install node && brew install yarn # OR update brew update && brew upgrade && brew install yarn # install dependencies yarn install # serve with hot reload at localhost:3000 yarn dev # build for production with minification yarn generate # run all tests yarn test
Using Netlify CMS
- Deploy to Netlify.
- Enable Identity under Settings.
- Configure registration preferences & external providers if needed.
- Enable Git Gateway.
Note: You'll need to specify the Netlify URL when browsing the admin page locally.