Day Z Log
Application to share and follow Day Z stories on the web. Made using a variety of Django applications and Twitter Bootstrap.
Check it out at: http://dayzlog.com
- Link Day Z FAQ section words to images and sounds
- Set up fabric deployment
Todo in Future (upcoming features)
- Social/Open ID signup? Or allauth?
- Memcache when the site is wildly popular
- Feeds & Content Export in Atom XML and JSON
- jQuery/AJAX for voting
- Previous/Next entry by user
- Player image upload optimization?
- I18N, German & Russian to begin with
- Ability to close own account
- Profile list with alphabetical navigation
- In-game player logos via squad.xml?