Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The first beta release of Workbox v3 includes additional integration tests and demos, as well as the following developer-visible changes from the previous alpha release.
🎉 What's New?
- [BREAKING CHANGE] The background sync module's
maxRetentionTimesetting is now interpreted as a number of minutes, rather than milliseconds (#1268)
🐛 What's Fixed?
- Honor publicPath when determining the precache manifest URL. (#1233)
- Show the
--helpmessage when there are no params passed to
- Tweak wording for root of web app question. (#1243)
- Refactor the way CLI parameters are processed by
.mapwhen suggesting extensions to precache in the
- Make workbox sw chunk prefix with public path (#1265) (Thanks to @raejin for their contribution!)