Squoosh is an image compression web app that reduces image sizes through numerous formats.
API & CLI
Squoosh does not send your image to a server. All image compression processes locally.
However, Squoosh utilizes Google Analytics to collect the following:
- Basic visitor data.
- The before and after image size value.
- If Squoosh PWA, the type of Squoosh installation.
- If Squoosh PWA, the installation time and date.
To develop for Squoosh:
- Clone the repository
- To install node packages, run:
- Then build the app by running:
npm run build
- After building, start the development server by running:
npm run dev
Squoosh is an open-source project that appreciates all community involvement. To contribute to the project, follow the contribute guide.