Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the v0.6.0 release of Agones.
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
Features in this release:
- Using the Cluster Autoscaler with Agones #368
- Agones sdk-server sidecar should have cpu and memory limits #344
- As developer, I want to emulate an allocation in local mode #314
- Document how to configure maximum number of pods/node that can be allocated #295
- Development tools to enable pprof #422 (markmandel)
- Changes to the GameServer configuration are reflected in the local sdk server #413 (markmandel)
- Mark GameServer Unhealthy if allocated HostPort isn't available #408 (markmandel)
- Cluster Autoscaling: safe-to-evict=false annotations for GameServer Pods #405 (markmandel)
- Packed: Fleet scaled down removes GameServers from least used Nodes #401 (markmandel)
- Packed: PreferredDuringSchedulingIgnoredDuringExecution PodAffinity with a HostName topology #397 (markmandel)
- Specify CPU Request for the SDK Server Sidecar #390 (markmandel)
- Mount point for helm config #383 (markmandel)
- Add crd-install helm hook to crds templates #375 (smoya)
- Prioritise Allocation from Nodes with Allocated/Ready GameServers #370 (markmandel)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable