Google Cloud Datastore
Google Cloud Datastore is a fully managed, schemaless, non-relational datastore accessible through Google APIs infrastructure. It provides a rich set of query capabilities, supports atomic transactions, and automatically scales up and down in response to load.
The API is deliberately low-level to map to the underlying Datastore RPC model and provide more flexibility to developers and higher level library implementers.
This repository contains the source code of samples and developer resources related to Google Cloud Datastore:
- Service and protocol buffers messages definition
- Python protocol buffers client library and samples
- Java protocol buffers Java client library and samples
- Node.js samples
npm install googleapis
gem install google-api-client
gem install active_datastore
pip install googledatastore
- Maven/Java (javadoc):
<dependency> <groupId>com.google.apis</groupId> <artifactId>google-api-services-datastore-protobuf</artifactId> <version>v1beta2-rev1-2.1.0</version> </dependency>
- For production issues and support, see Google Cloud Platform Support packages.
- For bugs or feature requests, please first look at existing issues.
- When applicable, create a new report.
- For bugs, detail the steps to reproduce the problem and the affected version number.
- For feature requests, articulate the usecase you are trying solve and describe current workaround.
- Make sure to annotate the issues with the appropriate labels.
- See CONTRIB.md
- See LICENSE