Google Cloud Python Client
Python idiomatic client for Google Cloud Platform services.
This client library has beta support for the following Google Cloud Platform services:
- Google BigQuery (BigQuery README)
- Google Cloud Datastore (Datastore README)
- Stackdriver Logging (Logging README)
- Google Cloud Storage (Storage README)
Beta indicates that the client library for a particular service is mostly stable and is being prepared for release. Issues and requests against beta libraries are addressed with a higher priority.
This client library has alpha support for the following Google Cloud Platform services:
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub (Pub/Sub README)
- Google Cloud Resource Manager (Resource Manager README)
- Stackdriver Monitoring (Monitoring README)
- Google Cloud Bigtable (Bigtable README)
- Google Cloud DNS (DNS README)
- Stackdriver Error Reporting (Error Reporting README)
- Google Cloud Natural Language (Natural Language README)
- Google Cloud Translation (Translation README)
- Google Cloud Speech (Speech README)
- Google Cloud Vision (Vision README)
- Google Cloud Bigtable - HappyBase (HappyBase README)
- Google Cloud Runtime Configuration (Runtime Config README)
- Cloud Spanner (Cloud Spanner README)
Alpha indicates that the client library for a particular service is still a work-in-progress and is more likely to get backwards-incompatible updates. See versioning for more details.
If you need support for other Google APIs, check out the Google APIs Python Client library.
$ pip install --upgrade google-cloud
- getting-started-python - A sample and tutorial that demonstrates how to build a complete web application using Cloud Datastore, Cloud Storage, and Cloud Pub/Sub and deploy it to Google App Engine or Google Compute Engine.
- google-cloud-python-expenses-demo - A sample expenses demo using Cloud Datastore and Cloud Storage
google-cloud-python we try to make authentication as painless as possible.
Check out the Authentication section in our documentation to learn more.
You may also find the authentication document shared by all the
google-cloud-* libraries to be helpful.
Contributions to this library are always welcome and highly encouraged.
See CONTRIBUTING for more information on how to get started.
Apache 2.0 - See LICENSE for more information.