gsutil is a Python application that lets you access Google Cloud Storage from the command line. You can use gsutil to do a wide range of bucket and object management tasks, including:
- Creating and deleting buckets.
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting objects.
- Listing buckets and objects.
- Moving, copying, and renaming objects.
- Editing object and bucket ACLs.
For installation instructions, please see:
Testing / Development
The gsutil source code is available at https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/gsutil
For information on developing gsutil and instructions for running the gsutil test suite, run the "gsutil help dev" command. Instructions are also available online at:
Help and Support
Run the "gsutil help" command for a list of the built-in gsutil help topics.
You can also browse the help pages online at:
For community support, visit: