Advanced Group Editor (AGE) helps organizers prepare groups, scorecards and personal schedules for an upcoming WCA competition. The main focus is to give the user full control over editing the groups and task assignments in a clear overview, while helping the user in doing so, for example by:
- Constantly counting the number of competitors/judges/runners/scramblers (short: C/J/R/S) per group
- Visually marking incorrect assignments (e.g. a competitor registered for an event, but doesn't have a group, or a competitor is assigned to compete and judge in the same group)
- Visually marking new competitors and staff
- Allowing to filter by name
- Allowing to sort by name, or by assignment in an event
Reading through the pages in the menu on the right will guide you through all features AGE provides.