Galaxy Artifacts is an opensource and freeware 4x game, written in Java.
- Sprint 3 completed, see retrospective
Galaxy Artifacts is a single player, turn-based desktop game. Game's focus is on player actions, with no micro management but macro decisions:
- where and when explore?
- what kind of planet colonize?
- what kind of research do ?
- when enter in war with enemies?
It's a one-man game, so be patient!
Galaxy Artifacts will be developed in "sprints" with following rules:
- only 4 item for sprint
- always something working in the end of sprint
- design, plan and execute a sprint, never re-design something into a sprint
- code review after each sprint
- put all the code on github and make a tag
- retrospection and design next sprint
- Java Delauney Triangulation, modified to remove external dependencies
- FreeOrion for graphics
- TWL for user interface library