Clone this wiki locally
MarteEngine (ME) is a Java videogame engine with it's focus on a simple, clean API for fast game development.
Current main contributor of Marte Engine is Stef569: THANKS!
MarteEngine run on top of Slick Build #229 and LWJGL Version: 2.6
##IMPORTANT Last stable MarteEngine version is 0.2, now is in developing 0.3
entity based framework: everything in your game is an Entity, many things are already coded, no reinventing the wheel anymore!
- basic physics
- collision detection
- a standard way to organize your project
- manipulate your entities: rotate, scale, animate using tweens,
- examples! Ready to play and easy to learn! (click to play!):
- distribuite your game: windows exe, webstart, applet all done using ready-to-run ant tasks, fast and easy
- based on proven libraries: Slick and Lwjgl
Download library only In order to run MarteEngine you need following dependencies: slick, lwjgl.
- Setting up your Enviroment
- Hello World
- Entity and World
- Keyboard and Mouse Input
- Basic collision
- Animate sprite
- Rotate and scale
##Complete game tutorials
MarteEngine version 0.2