Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Updated for the changes in "The Old Blood"
- Have potentially near-infinite DPS, so the DPS value is given for what it would be after shooting for 6 seconds. Uncheck the checkbox to see the unrestrained DPS (this value is useless, but maybe fun to see).
- The armor reduction happens over time, and is currently only estimated until more data can be collected.
- All procs now re-calculate their damage each tick. This is important for builds with armor reduction + DoT effects.
- Only one polearm stance with one combo has been added. More can be added using the stance manager.
- "Combo Increase" field added to combo hits because each hit can add a different amount now.
- Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and Condition Overload have been updated.
- Combo no longer applies to base damage.
- No weapons have been added.
- Added an exilus slot to all weapons types (regardless of whether that type has exilus mods available).
- The mod Manager has a checkbox that will allow you to designate mods as exilus.
Some weapons and riven dispositions have not been updated. These can be updated manually.
- Mods can be locked to specific weapons now. Select a weapon from the "Weapon Unique"(name pending) box in the mod manager.
- Berserker now multiplies attack speed correctly (uses "FireRate(Multiplicative)" instead of "FireRate").
Delete/reset your mods.db and maximizermods.db files if you want your mods updated Or make the changes manually.
- Updated dispos and some weapons
- Added support for Mutalist Quanta bubbles
Post release fix: Changed the way Qutalist Quanta bubbles affect crit damage
- Hunter Munitions slash proc "DPS" on headshots fixed (previously didn't account for the bonus from headshots)
- Kohm now recalculates status per shot
- Dispositions are now kept in files. Manually edit the files to change them.
Added support for weapons that cause explosions on impact (komorex, astilla, tombfinger, tonkor, etc)
- Select one of the "Explosive" options under "Elemental Damage type" to get fields to enter stats for the explosion
- The "status breakdown" percents will add up to double your status chance because 2 procs are possible per projectile.
- Only Komorex and Astilla are updated with this feature. Others can be updated manually with the weapon manager.
Protip: If testing Komorex, enter "-75" in the extra effects fire rate field (unless you're "quickscoping" to bypass the fire rate)
- Adding Shattering Impact support
- The "Maximizer" was skipping some combinations. I think I fixed it
- Added/changed some guns
- Fixed some things that I can't remember
Quick fix: Fixed new targets having 0 armor due to some integer stuff.
- Added Maining Strike + a whip stance with slide attacks in it. Delete stances.db in the install folder if you want the whip stance or add it manually. If you're adding slide attacks for another stance, use delay = 0.5 and multiplier = slide damage / base damage (~2.14 for whips, 6.0 for tonfas, etc). Check for multihits in the wikipedia entry for the stance but ignore the listed multipliers.
- Melee weapon DPS is affected by stances now. The displayed DPS is the maximum sustained DPS (As if you were attacking a target with infinite HP). Don't assume that the highest DPS stance gives the fastest kill times unless you're killing level 1000 enemies.
- Changed a lot of the DPS math for slash procs. This did not affect the TTK simulation.
- Re-added electric proc damage
- Maximizer now only shows complete results and creates the csv if you have "SmartMax" unchecked. Otherwise you only get the "lowest maximum kill time" result.
Still not entirely sure if everything remains unbroken!
Added support for melee stances (only added one stance, though). I probably broke everything in doing so.
Stances only affect the TTK simulation, not the "DPS" values.
How to add a new stance/combo:
- Look at the wiki and use the multipliers and procs there
- Lazy way to do "delays": Each button press have delay of 1. Multihits have a delay of 0.
- Hard way to do "delays": Take a recording of the weapon with a macro executing the combo as quickly as possible. Count frames between hits and convert to time. Delay = time*attackspeed.
Edit: just realized that I broke all non-melee simulations. uploaded the fixed .jar
- Further optimized the Maximizer and added a checkbox to disable intelligent modding so that users can still calculate complete results for the csv file.
- Changed some headshot DPS math. The issue did not affect TTKs.
- Moved the Vigilante mod set functionality to the "extra effects" area.