Official website of enduro.js - Minimalistic, lean & mean, node.js cms
Hosted here: http://endurojs.com/
This website is made in enduro.js and has bower dependencies. To get it running locally follow these steps:
- Make sure you have node.js installed. Grab it here if you don't: https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Install enduro globally -
$ npm install enduro -g
- Make sure you have bower installed globally. If not run
$ npm install -g bower
- Install bower dependencies -
$ bower install
- Install npm dependencies -
$ npm install
- Finally, start up enduro -
$ enduro startfor production mode, or
$ enduro devfor development mode.
- Done. Browser with the website loaded should appear.