This service helps you to share your bookmarklets easily and quickly. All you need is a link to your minified JS file; the rest is handled automatically.
I wanted to create something that is:
- Easy for a bookmarklet author to use in order to share his/her bookmarklet.
- Clear for visitors to use in order to install the bookmarklet.
Share Your Own Bookmarklet
Alternatively, you can follow the below steps:
To create a share URL for your bookmarklet, define the bookmarklets title (optional) and a path to where your minified code is hosted. The path parameter should be URL encoded.
The above example is hosted on my site; feel free to use it, or clone and serve from your own PHP server. Also, the bookmarklet I'm sharing can be found here.
Install the Similar Image Searcher bookmarklet. Further instructions are on the install page.
- In the bookmarklet creation process, this service wraps your code in an IIFE and prepends
- As a convention, all bookmarklet names start and end with brackets (e.g. "[My Bookmarklet]");
- Favicon generation provided by realfavicongenerator.
Copyright (c) 2016 Leandro Silva (http://grafluxe.com)
Released under the MIT License.
See LICENSE.md for entire terms.