For Mac OS X High Sierra+
In Terminal, run the following command:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
Once the package manager has been installed, run this command:
brew install email@example.com
If the app continues to crash after several "Reopen" attempts:
- Left-click on the app, and
Show Package Contents
- Go to
Contents -> MacOS -> Graphcoin-Qt
If you're starting a new wallet:
- After the intial load attempt, if the wallet crashes on first sync -
- Download the Bootstrap.zip file and unpack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9jd7QLp48lTawdG1-kGokB_W4s-PTi0/view?usp=sharing
- In Mac OS X, click on Finder - and select from the top menu
Go -> Go To Folder.. ->
- Move the Bootstrap "Blocks" and "Chainstate" downloads into this folder.
- Restart Graphcoin-Qt to sync.