Background FTP server for PS Vita.
Works simultaneously with any game, including enlarged memory mode games, and in sleep mode. Runs on system-reserved core, so performance in games is not affected. BGFTP can send various information to user via notifications.
Can be somewhat slow when cpu-hungry game process is running due to BGFTP process having low priority.
How to use
- Install LowMemMode plugin to increase multitasking abilities. It is not required, but highly recommended.
- Intstall .vpk, start BGFTP application.
- Press X button to start BGFTP background application.
- Now you can use BGFTP.
To disable notifications, go to Settings -> Notifications -> BGFTP. Don't forget to terminate BGFTP after you finished using it, otherwise you system will not switch to sleep mode.
BGFTP background application can be terminated under following conditions:
- LiveArea of the main application is peeled off.
- Enlarged memory mode game is started. BGFTP can be relaunched afterwards if you have LowMemMode plugin installed.
How to build
This application use libvita2d_sys and modified version of libftpvita.
Use vitasdk to build application. After building, boot params for both executables must be set manually. Refer to the precompiled version for the values.
This application use modified versions of libftpvita and libvita2d by xerpi.