Latest Update of Gravium Wallet.
- Send Button isn't working fixed.
- Address Book doesnt save sent address with no description now.
- Masternode updates too often (15 seconds) which cause more RAM usage which is now fixed.
- Masternode sometimes shows "Masternode is syncing" randomly fixed.
- Two new settings: Decimals Count for Balance for Overview and/or Send.
- "Open Backups Location" added at Repair Wallet in Settings section.
- RAM usage reduced by 75-95% (Not quite fixed yet)
- Breaking Masternode collateral when sending fixed.
- Scrollbar position will be kept when switchting tabs
- Pagination at tables (as example "All Masternodes") doesnt glitch out anymore.
- Some minor design glitch fixed
- Received have not accurate balance fixed.
- Huge performance boost at startup
- New major design changes
- New logo and new and changed icons
- Many minor bugs fixed
- "Data Received" renamed to "Blockchain Dowloaded"
- "Data Sent" renamed to "Blockchain Shared"
- Warning at creating address with spaces in label which doesnt support for Masternode(s).
- Rewards will show "50 Confirmations" instead "6 Confirmations"
- "Assistance Masternode Creation" will now warns you if the txid is still below of required confirmations.
- Address Book System added at Send Tab
- Minor design changes
- Major Bug Fixes at Masternode (Issues at creating new Masternode) and Overview (Self Payment)
- Self Payment will show as "Self Payment" and amount will be in gray at Overview
- "Open Transaction"-Link is now fixed.
- Footer Menus have now tooltip if you hover the icons by mouse.
- "Data Sent", "Data Received", "Nodes Connected" added at Footer.
- "Days at Overview (detailed) is not centered" - fixed
- Send Section, locked balance will display at "total balance"
- Send Section, if you send address to yourself and its labelled, it will show at "Pay to [LABEL]"
- "Masternode wont be locked at Coin Control" fixed
- Masternode Tab have now new icon look.
- Masternode Section, detailed MN informations such like how much rewards, amount etc.
- Masternode have now new icons and text for buttons at "My Masternode"-Section
- Masternode "Start Certain Status", now you can start all MN at certain status.
- "Entering IP Address"-Window for adding Masternode(s).
- Receive Section, displaying list is not delaying anymore.
- Send Tab will now show how much coins are locked.
- Some text changes & some major design changes.
New Update Notification System added.
Release Notes added. It can be viewed at Settings and also visible on update notification window.
Masternode Configuration System added with automation check if the masternode.conf looks good!
There are now always at least 1 auto-generated receive address at Receive section.
The auto-generated receive address is called as "Main"
Creating receive address without entering label will now call it as "label1", "label2", ..., "label49"
Coin Control Design issue fixed + "transaction id doesnt want to copy" fixed.
InstantSend added at Send section.
Overview design minor changed.
Settings have now other icon
QR is now showing in white/black to avoid troubling scanning on some devices.
Logo from right of title is now clickable and opens the gravium website.
Footer menu will now change color when mouse is over the icons.
Position "Send" and "Receive" at menu switched.
Loading bar added for downloading & updating Daemon.
Hide Masternode Tab at Settings is now working.
Disable animation as checkbox from Settings.
Auto-Launch removed from Settings.
It didnt worked and also it was not a good idea to have this due Masternode(s) which can cause failing Masternode(s). Maybe we'll re-add this features sometimes in future again.
- first release