Laravel and Foundation (libsass) installer
This a a Laravel and Foundation installer, which uses the SASS version of Foundation.
The original idea came from Gabriela D'Ávila, but has been greatly enhanced upon it and automatted the entire setup process.
You'll need to have the following items installed before continuing.
- Node.js: You can get the installer from NodeJS website.
- Bower: Run
[sudo] npm install -g bower
- Grunt: Run
[sudo] npm install -g grunt-cli
- Composer: See https://getcomposer.org/download/
- PHP >= 5.4 and the following extensions:
Check the Laravel Server requirements for up-to-date information: http://laravel.com/docs/#server-requirements
- Mac: http://coolestguidesontheplanet.com/install-mcrypt-php-mac-osx-10-9-mavericks-development-server/
- Windows: http://www.myoddweb.com/2010/11/18/install-mcrypt-for-php-on-windows/
- More: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24298722/error-script-php-artisan-clear-compiled-handling-the-post-install-cmd-event-ret
If installed as a node module:
$ laravel-foundation site-name
If downloaded from git repo:
$ node /path/to/laravel-foundation site-name
While you're working on your project, run:
And you're set!