Turning a Seeed Wio Terminal into a modular Universal TV Remote.
You MUST use these libraries when using the Seeed Wio Terminal as they have support for SAMD51 architecture.
- IR Library: https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Seeed_Arduino_IRSendRev
- Display Library: https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/Seeed_Arduino_LCD
Code is a prototype, no guarentee of any sort is implied. Use at your own risk.
This project is based on:
To add a new TV do the following:
- create a header file (example_new_tv_codes.h). Use an existing header file as an example
- #include your header in HackerTV_Firmware.ino
- increment num_tv_manufacturers in HackerTV_Firmware.ino
- Add a new entry in the HACKERTV tv Struct. Follow the example of what is already there.
- Add a new Case in the SWITCH statement found in the function void initialize_tv_settings() which is found towards the bottom of HackerTV_Firmware.ino
Only use this project on TVs that you own. Don't be a jerk.
To use an external Grove IR transmitter, you must change the file IRremoteBoardDefs.h
It is part of the IR library.
The file should be found at ..\Arduino\libraries\Seeed_Arduino_IRSendRev-master\src\private
// use timer 3 hardcoded at this time
define IR_SEND_PIN WIO_IR // USE D0 FOR WIO TERMINAL'S EXTERNAL GROVE D/A CONNECTOR, BY DEFAULT USES WIO_IR(D14)
define IR_SEND_PIN 9