osu!info is a Windows program that can get available osu! information with a UI using some elements of Material Design--- ## Screenshots ![Screenshot1](http://puu.sh/oFOI6/0555b26903.png) ![Screenshot2](http://puu.sh/oFOLi/3e324bb9c5.png)
- Show a users worldwide and country ranking
- Show a users stats like accuracy and play count
- Display how many SS, S and A scores a user has got
- Show a users top 5 best maps and their rank along with pp
- Show a users last 5 played maps
- Click on a map to go to the page on https://osu.ppy.sh to download it
- Some elements of Material Design
- Light and dark themes
- Custom colour themes
To get the latest version go to https://github.com/GreenTurtwig/osu-info/releases and downlaod the latest
When you first run the installer SmartScreen might pop up and tell you the program might put your PC at risk, don't worry it won't. :-)
You can just click "More info" and then "Run anyway" to start the installer.
After the installer has finished osu!info should hopefully be installed on your computer!
You can download the latest version from the releases page and run the newest installer to update to the latest version.
When osu!info has been installed it should ask you for an API key on first startup, you can get one from the osu! website here.
If osu!info doesn't run then try deativating your antivirus and run again. I've personally had problems with it not running with Avast. :-(
You can view the full license here