BiblioPy for Scientific Bibliometrics
This python scripts is based on Sebastian Grauwin's BiblioTools. BiblioTools adopts bibliographic coupling to build literature similarity networks while BiblioPy, in contrast, implements co-citation analysis which is a forward-looking approach instead.
- Main/Sub Intellectual Bases Detection via co-citation / bibliographic coupling
- Main/Sub Intellectual Bases Gephi/Plot/Report file generation
- Automatically transform Tex files to Pdf files
- Intellectual Bases / Research Front description file generation
- Automatic Keywords Extraction via tf-idf and so on
- Automatic Keywords Extraction via Mihalcea and Tarau's TextRank (also to illustrate the relationships between keywords) and Keywords Co-occurrence Graph Gephi file generation.
- Research Topic's Life-cycle plot via Kleinberg's burst detection algorithm
- Timeline visualization via Processing
- [2014-05-04] Bug Fixes -
Edges whose common references below the threshold are also generated in the Main/Sub Community Gephi File.
- [2014-05-08] Automatic Keywords Extraction via TextRank and Keywords Co-occurrence Graph Gephi Files Generation
Liu Weizhi copyright (2014)