Symfony Recipes (Contrib)
Symfony recipes allow the automation of Composer packages configuration via the Symfony Flex Composer plugin.
This repository hosts contributed recipes for Composer packages that are not part of the "official" Symfony recipes. To enable recipes defined in this repository for your project, run the following command:
composer config extra.symfony.allow-contrib true
For more information about contributing a recipe, read the documentation on the main repository.
Unlike for official recipes, the pull requests for new contrib recipes are managed by the community. Pull requests are reviewed by the Symfony Bot and automatically merged when the following conditions are met (in that order):
- The pull request title does not contain "WIP";
- The Symfony Bot approved the pull request and reported no validation errors;
- Someone (not the Symfony bot nor the pull request author) approved the pull request;
- The pull request author or the reviewer is a "trusted user". A "trusted user"
being one of the following:
- A Symfony Core Merger;
- The user is the Github owner for all modified packages;
- The user is a member of the organizations (publicly visible) for all modified packages.