Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- .NET 4.6 or higher.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer.
- Database management system such as:
- SQL Server (Express version is fine)
- SQLite* (included, no extra install required)
*Not recommended for large deployments.
Downloading the Installer
- Go to the openHistorian releases page and download the latest release by clicking on the openHistorian.Installs.zip link.
- Extract the zip file into a folder of your choice.
Running the Installer.
- Double click on "openHistorian.msi"
- Click "Next to begin"
- Accept the license agreement and click "Next"
- Choose the features you want to install and click "Next"
- Select the account name for the openHistorian service to use. In most cases you will want to leave these at their default settings.
- Enter your company name and acronym.
- Click "Install" to begin the installation.
- Click "Finish" to exit the wizard and start the configuration setup utility.
- [Running the configuration setup utility](Using the Configuration Setup Utility)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.