Meter Information Collector
What Does it Do?
- Interrogates multiple vendors' DFRs
- Via IP with FTP for files with event, configuration or trending data
- Via Modem RAS with FTP for files with event, configuration or trending data
- Via Modbus over IP or Serial for streaming data
- Schedules calls & organizes returned data
- Admins can define multiple interrogation schedules - including as-fast-as-possible
- Output location can be specified on a device-by-device basis
- Logs and reports meter problems
- Includes a mobile-ready web app to view interrogation status
- A tool for configuration
- Shows interrogation history / status of each DFR
- Configuration data base (SQL server)
- The openMIC service (the automation engine)
- GPA's new Web Solutions Framework
- The Grid Solutions Framework
- An implementation of the WSF - The openMIC Web Management Interface
- The GSF Admin console
- File server / file share to receive files
- Installer / Installation Package
Documentation and Support
- openMIC is a new project so documentation is limited, but you can check out some screenshots below.
- Get in contact with our development team on our discussion board.
- Check out the wiki.
- Make sure your system meets all the requirements below.
- Choose a download below.
- Unzip if necessary.
- Run "Setup.exe".
- Follow the wizard.
- .NET 4.6 or higher.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer.
- Database management system such as:
- SQL Server (Recommended)
- SQLite (Not recommended for production use) - included.
If you would like to contribute please:
- Read our styleguide.
- Fork the repository.
- Code like a boss.
- Create a pull request.