The PDQ Tracker administered by the Grid Protection Alliance (GPA) is a high-performance, real-time data processing engine designed to raise alarms, track states, store statistics, and generate reports on both the availability and accuracy of streaming synchrophasor data. PDQ Tracker will work with any vendor’s PDC and synchrophasor data infrastructure; measure and automatically produce periodic reports on phasor data completeness and correctness; alarm and/or create emails in real-time if data quality problems are detected.
The purpose of PDQ Tracker is (1) to measure phasor data quality, (2) to disseminate data quality information to assure data quality awareness and facilitate data quality problem resolution, and (3) to provide a platform that can be extended to provide comprehensive data quality analytics including phasor data correction. See: PDQTracker High Level Requirements.
PDQ Tracker is being developed with sponsorship from Dominion Virginia Power and Peak RC.
Documentation and Support
- Documentation for PDQTracker can be found here.
- Get in contact with our development team on our new discussion boards.
- Check out the pdqtracker wiki.
- Make sure your system meets all the requirements below.
- Choose a download below.
- Unzip if necessary.
- Follow the wizard.
- .NET 4.6 or higher.
- 64-bit Windows 7 or newer.
- Database management system such as:
- SQL Server (Express version is fine)
- SQLite* (included, no extra install required)
* Not recommended for large deployments.
If you would like to contribute please:
- Read our styleguide.
- Fork the repository.
- Code awesomeness.
- Create a pull request.
PDQTracker is licensed under the MIT License.