This is a bare bones boilerplate of Angular-CLI and Phaser-CE. Webpack configuration has been exposed, enabling more control of the build process.
This project was generated with Angular CLI version 1.6.2.
- clone https://github.com/GrindheadGames/phaser-ce-angular-cli-boilerplate.git
- npm install
- "npm start" to serve the app using webpack-dev-server.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
- "npm run build" to build.
Running unit tests
- "npm test" to run unit tests.
Running end-to-end tests
- "npm run e2e" to run protractor.
To get more help on the Angular CLI use
ng help or go check out the Angular CLI README.