/ ildagen Public
Releases · Grix/ildagen
- Add ability to easily duplicate whole timeline layers.
- Fix issue that pressing "Cancel" on numeric input popups acted the same as pressing "Ok" with a value of 0.
- Improved some context menus in the timeline mode with more features that previously only had keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix issues when creating an envelope layer using the context menu instead of the ENV. button.
- Fix length of object on timeline not being updated when overwriting it with a different animation from the editor mode.
- Minor improvements on the projection window settings UI.
- Fix DAC library etc not working if Visual C++ Redistributable 64-bit is not manually installed.
- Fix macOS bug that makes program unresponsive when trying to open/save files.
- Change the editor mode animation function "reverse" option actually be the inverse rather than reverse.
- Add keyboard shortcut SHIFT+1 and SHIFT+2 to set current frame as scope start or end in editor mode.
- On Windows, files can now be dragged onto the LSG window to load/import them.
- Move to 64-bit for Windows. The following DACs are NOT yet supported on 64-bit: EasyLase, RIYA, OLSC, sound cards. Please stay on 1.9.10 if you use these DACs.
- Improve detection of LaserCube and IDN network DACs on some computers.
- Add duty cycle parameter to the timeline mode strobe generation tool.
- Timeline markers are now visible in the mini timeline in the editor mode too.
- Add ability to customize the frequency thresholds for the audio visualization in timelines.
- Add optional setting to skip common confirmation/warning messages.
- Fix possible bug on macOS where some keyboard shortcuts made dialog windows reappear over and over.
- Add master intensity/brightness slider in settings and timeline windows.
- Show warning if user has not saved timeline project in a long time.
- Fix text showing "Ctrl" instead of "Cmd" for macOS keyboard shortcuts.
- Fix large simulated preview not being available when having a window scaling setting higher than 1.
- Add various keyboard shortcuts.
- Add serial number to network LaserCube names so that they can be uniquely identified and remembered between sessions.
- Fix unable to right-click on multiple objects in timeline mode because all but one would get deselected.
- Fix a possible crash or silent error after importing some ILDA files in timeline mode.
- Add quicksaving, and displaying of currently opened file, to editor mode.
- Suppress duplicate messages on certain warnings or errors.
- Other misc. minor improvements.
- Fix several possible crashes and other bugs.
- Add custom keyboard shortcuts to jump to specific Timeline Mode positions during playback.
- Fix missing menu item for selecting keyboard shortcut for Live Mode files.
- Add undo/redo functionality for reversing of Editor Mode animation.
- Able to more easily select and deselect multiple timeline objects (hold CTRL and drag mouse over).
- Fix possibly glitchy laser output in Timeline Mode and settings preview with dynamic FPS.
- Fix not being able to detect more than one LaserCube Network device.
- More stable LaserCube/LaserDock connection and output (both USB and network type).
- Fix DAC/projector scanning not working at all on a few computers due to missing C++ runtime.
- Option for "push to play" rather than "toggle play" for files in Live Mode.