Call Manager is an organizer for phone calls that you need to make. This app was written using Google Flutter SDK and features a beautful Material Design 2 interface.
- Add a phone call with a name, number, and optional call description. Each call will be added to a chronological list of Call Cards on the main screen.
- Options per Call Card:
- Send SMS
- Edit Call
- Set Notification Reminder
- Delete Call
- Add a contact from your own contact list. The name and number fields will autofill with
Download the app: Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovinchip.flutter.callmanager
GitHub: releases tab
APKMirror: coming soon?
If you would like to contribute to this application:
- Fork the repository
- Clone the repository to your machine
- Create an app in the Firebase console, add your SHA1 key, and add the google-services.json file to your android/app directory
- Make your changes
- Open a pull request
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.