CraftSearch is the worldwide first innovative Minecraft search engine that finds you servers in-game since 2016. Connect with one click to the server YOU want.
How to build
- Download the source code using GitHub (download as a .zip, then extract it).
- Create an empty java project on your favorite Java IDE (name is as you want and choose either Java 1.7 or 1.8). We will show you screenshots of Eclipse Oxygen.
- Import the /src/ folder in it. To import it :
3.1. Drag & drop the src folder on your project, and if promoted, select "copy folders and files". Try to NOT create links.
3.2. Open your projects folder, and copy the src folder in it. Then in your IDE refresh your project (right click > refresh).
You should get the following result :
Now set the src folder as the source folder. To do so, right click the folder, and in the Build Path option, select "use as Source Folder".
If everything went well, you should have this :
- Select your Spigot build in the Build Path. To do so, right click the project, go to the Build Path menu and select "Add External Archives", and select your Spigot(x.xx.x).jar. If you don't have any spigot version on your computer, download one from Internet.
- You should now get an error-free code ready to be compiled. Compile the program (right click, and select export) to generate a Java jar file, that you will save.
How to install
- Move the jar file in /plugins/ folder of your minecraft server.
- Start your minecraft server.
- To configure the plugin, please follow the instructions on our webpage : https://www.craftsearch.net/en/join.
PLEASE NOTE : We will not be providing support to any modified plugin.