NativeUI is a ScriptHookDotNet based library that helps you quickly and easily build Rockstar-like menus.
Take a look at our wiki page.
- Support for simple buttons, checkboxes and lists.
- Support for custom banners from game sprites and your own textures.
- Easy nested menus for fast and painless nested menu system.
- Controller support.
- Mouse controls.
- Custom instructional buttons.
- Support for all screen resolutions.
- Item descriptions.
- Rebindable keys and controls.
- Badges to decorate your items.
- Event-based callbacks.
Please, do not distribute the .dll with your mod. This causes many old versions floating around on the internet. Instead, point your users to this post.
Thanks to jedijosh920 for helping out on natives and making it look a lot more like Rockstar, thanks man.
Copyright (c) 2016 Phillipp
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.