- Fixed arrow spacing in UIMenuListItem.
- Fixed UIMenuCheckboxItem being misaligned.
- You can now press keys repeatedly without any delay.
- Added a lot of helper functions to MenuPool.
- More properties for UIResText.
- Scroll wheel is now part of the control dictionary.
- Fixed example script
- Added ability to stop your menu from disabling controls: set ControlDisablingEnabled to false
- Made DisEnableControls public
- New feature: when you hover over your screen's edge, the camera will rotate and the cursor will change sprites.
- You can turn off this feature by setting MouseEdgeEnabled to false
- Better arrow placing in ListItem
- Added instructional buttons
- Changed MenuPool so it's not static anymore
- Changed LeftBadge & RightBadge properties to be read only and created a SetLeftBadge & SetRightBadge methods.
- Added methods IsAnyMenuOpen and CloseAllMenus to MenuPool
- Changed target framework to 4.5
- Changed UI coordinate system to be aspect ratio independant
- Added static methods to Sprite class: DrawTexture, WriteFileFromResources
- Added 3 new events: UIMenuItem.Activated, UIMenuCheckboxItem.CheckboxEvent and UIMenuListItem.OnListChanged
- Added ability to change audio pack
- Added ability to change menu width: SetMenuWidthOffset
- Added ability to change menu banner: SetBannerType
- UIMenu no longer crashes when drawn with 0 items
- Added ability to hold down a control
- Added new method to UIMenuItem: SetRightLabel
- Added a TextAlignment property to UIResText
- Added a WordWrap property to UIResText