Paul Liverman Guard13007
- gravity 1 Old version of datGravity. Kept up for archival reasons or something.
- 300-Words-to-Save-Your-Ship 0 I wanted to create something that was more of a game for the Twiny Jam than my other entry, so I made this.
- host.guard13007.com 0 My own little basic hosting of resources for my own use elsewhere..
- TiddlyNomic 0 A framework utilizing TiddlyWiki to host a game of Nomic!
- 4Text 0 4x game in text.
Repositories contributed to
- qrap/student 0 Stuffs I did as a student.
- BasalTube/BasalTube.github.io 0 A minimal version of YouTube.
- cc-paw/packages 0 Package lists for cc-paw.
- PeriodicMadman/PeriodicMinecraft 0 The Periodic Table of Minecraft, adds all elements to Minecraft.
- SBVC/Spring2015_Whiteboard 0 An interactive program for managing a bunch of students and assignments.
Contributions in the last year 1,160 total Apr 21, 2014 – Apr 21, 2015
Longest streak 23 days October 15 – November 6
Current streak 4 days April 17 – April 20
- Pushed 1 commit to Guard13007/host.guard13007.com Apr 20
- Pushed 27 commits to Guard13007/Grand-Theft-Papercut Apr 17 – Apr 20
9 Issues reported
- Open #7 Card Types / Ideas / Designs
- Open #6 Enhance tiling engine features
- Open #5 Make the whole thing dynamic instead of a mix of hardcoded and dynamic stuff
- Open #4 Fix Card GameOver text
- Open #3 Fix card alignments (notice the bottom cards are actually too low)
- Open #2 Fix fuzzy card images (copy the call to love.graphics.setDefaultFilter into card_tops / card_bottoms)
- Open #1 Figure out what's causing a stack overflow during the fight
- Open #30 Make it capable of creating a portable version of a game
- Open #29 Read config file for specific version of love