Domestic Security System
The Domestic Security System takes advantage of all the diverse features that this robot has. Using the myro robot, we aim to build a domestic security management tool. While the owners of the home are asleep, the always-on robot can sense change in the lighting of the room. A timer will then be activated, if it is not turned off by entering in a pre-set security code, the robot will start beeping and take pictures.
- Brightness Sensors
- IR Sensors
- Start and End time Function
- Check Time function
- Check change of light
- Send security code to Smartphone
- Use IR Sensors to check if security code is correct
- Security system goes off with change of light
- Timer starts going off
- Person has (5s) time to input the security code.
- As soon as the time goes off the person’s smartphone gets a notification
- Colours/ patterns get sent to the phone and
- Have to show the colour to the sensor to turn it off
- Repeat 3 times with different patterns
- Or have sheets of colours on the robot
If no input , calls a security number
- Sends a message to a phone
How to get Photos Working
Will most likely give error: "IOError: decoder jpeg not available"
How to Solve:
- Follow second answer at a link