- Login to your
Magento Connect Managerdirectly or from Admin dashboard go to
Magento Connect Manager
- In section
Direct package file upload, choose package file magento_kyash.tgz and upload.
- After successful upload, from your Admin dashboard go to
You will find
Kyashlisted as one of the payment method.
- Enable Kyash plugin and fill your Kyash Account credentials (available in your Kyash Account Settings page).
- There are two types of credentials you can enter:
- To test the system, use the Developer credentials.
- To make the system live and accept your customer payments use the Production credentials.
Save Configto save the changes.
- Copy the Callback URL (e.g.
http://www.yourstore.com/?action=kyash-handler) to your Kyash Account Settings and click
Setto update the callback URL.
Testing the Integration.
- Place an order from your Magento store.
- Pick Kyash - Pay at a nearby shop as the payment option.
- Note down the KyashCode generated for this order.
- In a live system, the customer will take this KyashCode to a nearby shop and make the payment using cash.
- But since we are testing, Login to your Kyash Account.
- Enter the KyashCode in the search box.
- You should see a
Mark as Paidbutton there.
- Clicking this should change the order status from Pending to Processing in your Magento order details page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues you might be facing with this Kyash extension or call +91 8050114225.