PrestaShop Integration Kit for the Kyash Payment Gateway.
- Login to your Admin Dashboard.
- Go to
Modulespage. On the top right of window select option
Add a new module
- In the
ADD A NEW MODULEsection upload the prestakyash.zip file.
- On this page you can find Kyash under
Payments and Gatewaylist. Click on
Installto proceed the installation.
- Once finished, the Kyash Settings page appears. Here you need to fill your Kyash Account credentials, that is explained in the below section.
- On your PrestaShop Kyash Settings page fill in the credentials (available in your Kyash Account Settings page).
- There are two types of credentials you can enter:
- To test the system, use the Developer credentials.
- To make the system live and accept your customer payments use the Production credentials.
- Copy the Callback URL (e.g.
http://www.yoursite.com/?action=kyash-handler) to your Kyash Account Settings and click
Setto update the callback URL.
Testing the Integration.
- Place an order from your PrestaShop store.
- Pick Kyash - Pay at a nearby shop as the payment option.
- Note down the KyashCode generated for this order.
- In a live system, the customer will take this KyashCode to a nearby shop and make the payment using cash.
- But since we are testing, Login to your Kyash Account.
- Enter the KyashCode in the search box.
- You should see a
Mark as Paidbutton there.
- Clicking this should change the order status from Processing in progress to Payment accepted in your PrestaShop order details page.
By default HTTPS scheme is used. If there are any SSL issues, you can fix them as below:
- Go to
libfrom root folder.
- Replace the line
private static $baseUri = 'https://api.kyash.in/v1';with
private static $baseUri = 'http://api.kyash.in/v1';.
- And change
public $use_https = true;to
public $use_https = false;.
Contact email@example.com for any issues you might be facing with this Kyash extension or call +91 8050114225.