Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Assets in release
- argon-nx.bin: ArgonNX payload ready to inject it via TegraGUI or TegraSmash.
- sd-files.zip: Basic structure of ArgonNX for sd card. Includes a custom background, minerva training and a custom title.
- sd-example.zip: Fully functional ArgonNX example. Includes the following CFW with custom logos
- Hekate 4.6
- ReiNX 2.0
- Atmosphere 0.8.2
- SXOS 2.5 (You need to use your licence)
- Download argon-nx.bin
- Download and unzip sd-files.zip directly to your sd card root.
- Inject argon-nx.bin using TegraGUI, Trinked0 or any modchip or dongle.
- Cancel autolaunch/autochainloading of
argon/payload.binby holding VOL_DOWN_BUTTON when ArgonNX is booting.
- Minerva training to improve performance.
- Custom background. Just place your custom background inside
argondirectory and name it
background.bmp. Use of custom background is optional.
- Custom title. Just place your custom title inside argon directory and name it
title.bmp. Use of custom title is optional.
- By default ArgonNX uses dark background instead of the white one in v0.1.
- Payloads' names now are centred below the logo.
- Partial touch support. To enable touch support create an empty file called
- Take Screenshots to share your argon configuration!
- Improve system stability to enhance user experience.
Check README.md for more details