Assets in the release
- argon-nx.zip: The zip files contains all the needed resources to run argon.
- Download and unzip
- Drag and drop
argonfolder on the sd card root.
- (Optional) Remember you can add your custom logos and payloads inside
- Inject the
argon-nx.binpayload to your switch in RCM mode using tegrasmash or TegraGUI.
- ArgonNX's UI has been rewritten using LittlevGL library. This rewrite has a lot of benefits. Some benefits include:
- Prettier font
- Faster rendering
- Better touch support
- In general terms improves UX
- Now payloads are listed inside tabviews where each tab contains a group of 4 payloads.
- New tab of tools. By now tools only are related to reboot stuff (reboot to rcm, power off, reboot to ofw)
- Background size back to 1280*720. No more weird image flippings.
- ArgonNX Command Line Interface to simplify the process to create logos and backgrounds.
- Now there is no need to declare a
default.bmplogo inside the
- Improve system stability to enhance user experience.
Check README.md for more details.