Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
New in 701
What's new in Gunbot XT v7.0.1
Here's a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot XT Edition (v7.0.1).
v7.0.1 is a major release and introduces a new exchange, many new features, and fixes reported issues with v6.0.2. It is strongly recommended to upgrade from v6.0.2 to v7.0.1!
GUI: all settings from v6x can be migrated just by copying db.sqlite to the v7.0.1 folder before first run.
It is recommended to do a clean install in a new folder, because of many new parameters in config.js and changed default values.
- New exchange: Gunbot now supports trading on Binance.
- New strategies: introduction of the Emotionless strategy. based on the Ichimoku cloud. This strategy "just works" and has no user configurable parameters, except tradings limits and the use of Double Up. Additionally, the Ichimoku strategy has been added.
- Improved speed and data usage: more market data is saved offline, massively increasing cycling speed and reducing data usage.
- Secundary API key: you can now activate a new API key without help from the support admins!
- Double Up improvements: you can now limit the amount of times Double Up buys, choose between HIGH BB and RSI as triggers for averaging down and set a % below last bought price for Double Up buy orders to be placed.
- Easier pair syntax: pair notation now has the same syntax for all exchanges.
- Funds reserve: new parameter to keep an amount of base currency reserved at all times, not available for trades by Gunbot.
- RSI: Adding RSI to (almost) all strategies, as an optional extra trigger for buying and/or selling.
- Gain: new default values for Gain.
- TSSL: various fixes.
- Stepgain: improved strategy tuning.
- TradingView: fixes for handling multiple incoming trading signals.
- Logs: various log changes.
- Various: Cache cleaning no longer triggers the safety switch.
- Various: fix an issue that would fail to show base currency balance.
- Various: many bugfixes for smaller issues.
- Pair syntax validation: pairs added to a setup are now checked for proper syntax.
- Upgrades: improved upgrade experience by the option to keep db.sqlite between versions
- TradingView charts: fix charts for Kraken and Bitfinex. Disable charts for Cryptopia and Binance (not supported by TradingView).
- API Keys: improved API key management.
- Various: added version number to the interface.
- Various: improved handling of wrong passwords.