Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
New in 803
What's new in Gunbot XT v8.0.3
Here's a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot XT v8.0.3
GUI: unpack the new release to a new folder, all settings from v6x or v7x can be migrated just by copying db.sqlite to the v8.0.3 folder before first run.
Core: it is recommended to do a clean install in a new folder, because of many new parameters in config.js and changed default values.
- New exchange: Gunbot now support trading at CEX.io
- Native Telegram trade notifications: receive notifications on Telegram of every trade Gunbot places. Works on all exchanges and includes (USD) profit per trade, as well as current DU count. Install guide
Calculate indicator data each cycle: with
TA_ALWAYS_ONenabled, indicator data is calculated each cycle instead of each period. Only use this if you have unmetered bandwidth available.
Separate RSI level for DU: with
RSI_DU_BUYyou can set a different RSI level for Double Up buy orders.
Timeout for order recalculation: with
CANCEL_ORDERS_CYCLE_CAPyou can set the number of cycles to wait before Gunbot can cancel open oders.
- Reserve pile up: automatically add your profits to your funds reserve.
- Optional: withdraw BTC profits you can now automatically withdraw your BTC profits. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Pyramid buying for TV add-on the TradingView add-on now support pyramid buying.
- Running multiple instances: you can now run multiple setups from the GUI, each setup runs it's own Gunbot instance.
- TradingView charts for Binance: added support for loading TradingView charts for Binance pairs.
- TradingView charts and basic stats on dashboard: each pair on the dashboard now shows TradingView charts, basic Gunbot stats and trade notifications.
- Improved onboarding: it is now much easier to walk through the essential first steps of setting up Gunbot.
- Various smaller improvements: better grouping of items on the settings page, PM2 is no longer used, improved description texts for strategy parameters.
- Parsing Bittrex history using PricePerUnit (Actual Price) instead of Limit.
- Improved handling of promise rejections.
- Fix trading for coins with no recent trading history.
- Fix bittrex "available of undefined".
- Round down amounts to sell at Cryptopia (workaround for an issue at Cryptopia).
- Fix an issue that would trigger soft reboot too early.
- Allow panic sells during safety switch period.
- Fix "Already bought enough" issue for TradingView add-on.
- Fix Ichimoku strategy: buy/sell on TENKAN and KIJU crossing above and below KUMO (confirmed by KUMO sentiments).
- Fix Double Up if a partial sell is filled
- Fix an issue that would emit websocket for buy order before the order is actually placed
- Improved calculation of average bought price.
- Always log average bought price on console.
- Fix for trading at Kraken.
- Fix forever "waiting for open orders" issue