Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
New in 943
What's new in Gunbot RT v9.4.3
Here's a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot RT v9.4.3
GUI: unpack the new release to a new folder, all settings from older versions can be migrated just by copying the db.sqlite file to the v9 folder before first run.
Core: it is recommended to do a clean install in a new folder, because of many new parameters in config.js and changed default values.
- GDAX support: Gunbot now supports trading at GDAX.
- Reversal trading: Enables trading in downtrends by accumulating quote currency without investing extra base. Do read up on the wiki before you enable this.
- New indicators: You can now use the Stochastic oscillator and per pair MFI as additional confirmation in all strategies.
- TrailMe: Most strategies can now use TSSL-style trailing. Additionally, you can use trailing for reversal trading and double up.
- Custom strategies (beta): Introducing custom strategies. In this first release of custom strategies it is possible to define your own strategy based on SMA-cross, MACD or MACDH - optionally combined with MFI, RSI or Stochastic.
Trading fees: You can now define the fees Gunbot needs to account for in
GAINis now a percentage above the expected fees paid.
- Pair suggestions: Based on trading volume and volatility, Gunbot suggests possible good pairs to trade on.
Automatic retry for TV orders: Implementing
RETRY_TV_ORDERto automatically retry orders when processing multiple alerts.
- TradingView: Introducing margin trading at Poloniex. All buy orders are now placed as market orders.
MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELLis expressed in base currency again.
- Performance improvements: much better responsiveness, reduced CPU load and memory usage.
- New design: new dark color theme, various design refinements.
- Native charts: charts based on the same data Gunbot processes, including trades visualization.
- Log rotation: automatic rotation of out.log files. No more "empty logs" errors.
- Fixes for multiple orders on TV: improved handling of multiple incoming signals.
- Kraken: Multiple fixes for Kraken.
- Bittrex: Fixing "Available of undefined" error.
- Emotionless Fixing various issues with Emotionless.
- TSSL: Prevent selling while price is still in range. Preventing buy orders above lowest EMA.
- "Waiting for open orders": Fixing an issue where the bot would wait for open orders, even if orders got deleted.
RSI calculation: improved RSI calculation when
- Kraken: Fix for Kraken candles.
- Unable to check master key": Better error handling. The *Unable to check master key" now only occurs on local errors (wrong pair, wrong api key, etc.).
- Binance: using api.binance.com instead of www.binance.com
Reduce data usage and API calls: dramatically reduce the amount of API calls and data usage while still updating indicators each cycle. Deprecating
- TV charts (GUI) showing charts and pair data faster on the dashboard.
- Dashboard: Fixing order notifications with a volume of 0.