Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page is community content
To start the GUI, open a command console in this folder
- Install node.js and do a npm install on this folder (this is explained on the installation section)
- Start it with node like node app.js
- On windows, open cmd and navigate using cd to Gunbot folder then pm2 start gunthy.exe
- On linux use your repository to install it, for ubuntu: sudo apt-get install nodejs nodejs-legacy pm2
- To connect to your webUI visit this link http://127.0.0.1:3000/listener/
- If you use Chrome or another browser that doesnt allow self signed SSL certificates, visit this page and add an exception to the security warning you get on your screen: https://127.0.0.1:5000/?gui=native
- Go back to http://127.0.0.1:3000/listener
- Visit the configurator page and make your changes
- Visit the View page and select exchange and the first pair on the list (i.e. select poloniex > BTC_XMR > press CHANGE button)
- press START and look at your console values to fill with trading datas.
- To start without GUI: edit config.js with a text editor and then run the executable.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.