Provides a convenient wrapper around NSURLRequest to build multipart forms quickly for POST requests. Usage is self explanatory if you read the header file.
Also check out https://github.com/Gurpartap/GSHTTPRequest to pair this up with!
- An apple computer
- Set post values from general type objects.
- Set post values from files with path.
- Set post values from NSData.
- Set request headers.
Copyright (c) 2010 Gurpartap Singh, http://gurpartap.com/
This code is licensed under the MIT License
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- The copyright notice and license shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the software.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
See bundled MIT-LICENSE.txt file for detailed license terms.
Contains some code directly derived from ASIHTTPRequest's implementation, which is BSD licensed. See LICENSE file for the respective project.